The SWASH Original is a hip stabilisation and sitting orthosis, offering significant benefits for the non-ambulatory child.
- Plastic pelvic section extends from L2/L3 to the coccyx, providing maximum torso support for candidates with flaccidity or very limited trunk control.
- Single strap fixed front closure to secure torso support.
- Increased posterior and side support.
- ”Childproof” thigh cuff closure.
- Proven results in several different independent studies.
- Available with 115° or 123° uprights.
The SWASH works not just for CP but other neuromuscular disorders and for children with mild to severe involvement.