Bledsoe Centron Hip
The Centron Hip (formerly the HippO) is a lightweight, low-profile hip abduction orthosis that resists rotation. It can be ordered as a complete brace or as component. The universal design (left/right, male/female) reduces the cost to maintain a complete inventory of pelvic girdles, thigh cuffs, hip joints and bars. The innovative components are interchangeable and adjustable, replicating a custom-moulded fit at a fraction of the cost.
- Universal Design.
- Fits both male and female.
- Reduces inventory.
- Aerospace Quality Aluminium Hip Joint.
- Easy to set and lock range-of-motion stops.
- Anatomically Moulded.
- Comfortable pelvic girdle & thigh cuff.
- Resistance to hip rotation.
- Multiple Bar.
- Length Options.
- Custom fit to most patients
Post-surgical stabilisation Hip dislocation