Atlas is a two-piece cervical collar that provides an economical option when the superior immobilisation of the Miami J isn't required. Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation to promote patient recovery.
- Large trachea opening enables quick access for carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Polyethylene construction for improved rigidness and durability.
- Shoulder and mandible contours that increase stability and patient comfort.
- Rear panel increases ventilation to reduce heat and moisture while allowing cervical spine palpitation.
- Removable pads wick away moisture and prevent skin irritation.
- Adjustable, bilateral hook-and-loop fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic cotton foam reduces skin irritation.
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
Degenerative disorders, immobilisation, after trauma/surgery, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis.