Custom Othoses Services | Preparing and Fitting of Custom Orthoses
- Assists in formulation of specifications of orthoses.
- Examines and evaluates a patient’s orthotic needs in relation to disease entity and functional loss.
- Formulates the design of orthoses.
- Selects the appropriate materials.
- Makes cast measurements, model modifications and layouts.
- Performs the fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- Evaluates orthosis on-patient and makes adjustments to assure fit, function, the cosmetic nature of the orthosis, and quality of work.
- Instructs patients in orthosis use.
- Maintains patient records.
- May supervise laboratory activities relating to development of orthoses.
- Lectures and demonstrates to colleagues and other professionals concerned with orthoses.
Click here to browse a select range of orthoses which we supply, most of which we provide custom fittings for.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to contact us.