The staff consists of fully experienced and suitably qualified orthotists, technicians and administrative staff.
Together with its satellite facility, GB Orthopaedics caters for the needs of skeletal, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders such as:
- Spinal Deformities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Post Operative needs
- Sports Bracing
- Spina Bifida
- Muscular Atrophy
- Craniofacial deformities
In addition to being consultants to major public and private hospitals in Brisbane, our company provides assessment, advice, measurement and fitting services in all areas of orthotics. We cover almost the entire eastern seaboard of Queensland on a regular basis to ensure complete satisfaction in orthotic requirements.
GB Orthopaedics caters for orthopaedic surgeons, as well as, countless physiotherapists, podiatrists, general practitioners, plastic surgeons, neurosurgeons, craniofacial surgeons, and sports and rehabilitation specialists.
- Our objective is to ensure total satisfaction for our customers at all times.
- Our desire is that we be recognised as a company which considers the customer first.
- Our aim is to assist those who need us in the pursuit of improved function both anatomically and physiologically.
- Our satisfaction is guaranteed by the quality of the workmanship of all of the staff.
- Our assurance is that we try to please at all times.
- Our happiness is reliant on the eventual happiness of our customers.
- Our ability is determined by the assurance of the quality we hold in the highest esteem.
- Our reward is a smile.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to contact us.